Support: Creating Reports from Databases/Hosts
Creating from ProQuest Dialog
A limited number of non-patent literature files on ProQuest Dialog are now supported in BizInt Smart Charts for Patents. Starting in version 4.0, use the "XML - version 2.0" export format for these sources.
Starting in version 3.6.0, BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines includes support for some drug pipeline databases on ProQuest Dialog. Use the "XML - version 2.0" export format for these sources.
ProQuest Dialog - Step by Step
- Logon to your account and conduct your search.
- Select the records you wish to export and hover the mouse over "Export/Save" (or use the "Download all results" button).
- Select the "XML" format from the options provided.
- On the Download results panel, select either "Brief Citation/Abstract" or "Citation/Abstract".
- Scroll down and press the Continue button.
- Save the XML file to your hard disk.
- Import file into BizInt Smart Charts using File|Import or by dragging the file and dropping it into BizInt Smart Charts.