Support: Creating Reports from Databases/Hosts
Creating from Adis Insight
Using BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite, you can create pipeline reports drugs results, and clinical trials reports from trials results.
Step by Step
- Conduct your search.
- Select the tab for the data you want to export (Drugs or Trials). You may select specific records if you want to limit your result.
- Click on the Export button.
- On the Export dialog, choose BizInt.
- You may choose to include chemical structures in your drugs export if you wish.
- Press the Export button.
- Depending on how your computer is configured, BizInt Smart Charts may launch automatically. If it does not, you will see a dialog from your browser asking what you want to do with the file. You may save this file, to import at a later time, or open the file directly.
- When the file has finished exporting, you can close the Export Dialog with the X in the top right of the dialog.
If you have BizInt Smart Charts Lite - Adis Insight Edition installed on your computer, that program may be launched rather than BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite. Save the new chart in BizInt Web Charts, and open this .WCT file in BizInt Smart Charts.
Updated 18 March 2021.