Support: Creating Reports from Databases/Hosts
Creating from Springer Adis Web
Using BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines, you can create pipeline reports from R&D Insight. You can create clinical trials reports from Clinical Trials Insight using BizInt Smart Charts for Clinical Trials.
Step by Step
- Conduct your search.
- Select the tab for the data you want to export (Drugs or Trials). You may select specific records if you want to limit your result.
- Click on the Export menu, and choose the "Export Results (BizInt)" format.
- An options panel will appear. If you want to include chemical structures in your drug export, check the box.
- Either click the "Export selected..." button, or the "Export all..." button.
- Depending on how your computer is configured, BizInt Smart Charts may launch automatically. If it does not, you will see a dialog from your browser asking what you want to do with the file. You may save this file, to import at a later time, or open the file directly.
If you have BizInt WebCharts for Adis Insight installed on your computer, that program may be launched rather than BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines. Save the new chart in BizInt Web Charts, and open this .WCT file in BizInt Smart Charts.
Updated 3 September 2015.