Products: BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines
NEW! Subscribe to new releases by email or by RSS feed
Current version: BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines Version 4.3.1 (2017-02-15)
Download customer software (requires userid and password)
Download tryout software (fully functional trial, expires August 31, 2015)
Release History for the Last 18 Months
New and Fixed in Version 4.3.1 (2017-02-15)
- Modified the filters for Ovid to be more forgiving of variations in file segment names for Embase and Medline.
Announcing Version 4.3 (2016-12-12)
- Added support for Adis Drug Insights on ProQuest Dialog.
- Added new Tool to extract the highest phase for each indication in the Drug Development Phase table.
New and fixed in Version 4.2.3 (2016-10-07)
- Several fixes related to Eudra Clinical Trials: fix the "Unable to understand file" error that some users experience when importing results; import results with only a single trial; handle multi-line trial titles (a rare occurrence).
New and Fixed in Version 4.2.2 (2016-06-13)
- Fixed several performance problems when loading results from InfoDesk PipelinePlus. Also fixed a problem with the import of Cortellis DrugId.
- Clean up Licensing Availability and Major Market Status from Pharmaprojects (Citeline web and InfoDesk).
- Fixed two crashes in Reference Rows - a crash during the wizard when applying a rules template; and a crash when exporting to Excel if all rows for a source database are hidden.
New and Fixed in Version 4.2.1 (2016-02-26)
- Adds support for a new file segment in Embase on Ovid, and fixes a problem with descriptor processing in that file.
- Supports an upcoming change to InfoDesk PipelinePlus which will change some internal labels for Pharmaprojects data.
Announcing Version 4.2 (2016-01-28)
With Version 4.2 we are proud to release official support for InfoDesk PipelinePlus and improvements in exports to Excel and Word.
- Links back to the PipelinePlus system are available for all records, with support for all export formats including Excel and Word. More details can be found at: www.bizint.com/infodesk
- Uses the correct form of links for Cortellis and InfoDesk PipelinePlus when exporting to Excel and Word from BizInt Smart Charts or Reference Rows. These links use a special form of the record URL which won't cause the Office tools to report errors.
- Major improvements to Excel exports from Reference Rows, allowing more control over the source database presentation. Fixed display issues with these changes in version 4.1.1.
Show complete release history