Products: BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite
The BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite allows you to build reports from drug pipeline databases, clinical trials databases (including public registries like clinicaltrials.gov), and from biomedical literature.
Subscribe to new releases by email or by RSS feed
Current version: BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite Version
Download customer software (requires userid and password)
Download tryout software (fully functional trial)
Each release of BizInt Smart Charts has a fixed lifetime. Learn more.
Release History for the Last 18 Months
New in Version 4.5.2 (2018-05-01)
- Improved the display of Overall Official from clinicaltrials.gov, adding a new Officials Table column as an alternate presentation.
New in Version 4.5.1 (2018-03-05)
- Added two new fields to charts from ClinicalTrials.gov: Has Results, which reads "Yes" if the trial has results data; and Funding Class, which lists all of the sponsor agency classes.
- For DOI links, added a new entry on the Options menu to specify the base URL. For more information on configuring DOI links, or the NCT links introduced in version 4.5, see our Configuring Full Text Links web page.
- When exporting to HTML or Word, and only including the first record in each group in the export, you can now place the link on the first column of the chart (rather than relying on the Database column). Note that this option is not available if the first column is a subtable.
Announcing Version 4.5 (2018-02-12)
- Automatically generate links in exports from NCT numbers to ClinicalTrials.gov records for columns (e.g. NCT Number, Common Trial ID) which contain NCT numbers, by selecting a new option on Column Properties. See our Configuring Full Text Links web page for instructions.
- Updated processing of Study Design and Latest Update date fields from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Automatically generate links in exports from DOIs to an article (currently only via doi.org) by selecting a new option on Column Properties.
- Added support for a new segment of EMBASE on Ovid.
- Updated Reference Rows to version 3.0, with the latest export features, improvements to Generate Common Drug Name, and a fix for problems caused by installing multiple versions of the software on the same machine.
New and Fixed in Version 4.4.2 (2017-12-21)
- Improved Common Drug Name grouping: this is the first release of ongoing development to improve behavior of the "Identify Common Drug Names" tool. This release prevents a single database from listing a synonym in more than one record. Note that the actual name selected for the Common Drug Name column might not be as good a choice as it was before.
- PipelinePlus: Added support for Adis R&D Insight records and fixed several problems with Cortellis drug profiles on PipelinePlus.
- PipelinePlus: In additional to the original database records, you will now see InfoDesk PipelinePlus records as additional rows in your table, created from the PipelinePlus preferred terminology. There is an option under Preferences to display these records (currently selected by default.)
New and Fixed in Version 4.4.1 (2017-09-03)
- Updated the InfoDesk PipelinePlus definitions to load the original publisher content for drug profiles. Users of PipelinePlus should install this update.
- Calculates an estimated trial completion date in EudraCT when a trial duration is given.
Announcing Version 4.4 (2017-08-06)
- Added a new Summary Records export to Word for Drug Pipelines and Clinical Trials data.
- Fixed the mapping of Completion Date and Primary Endpoints Completed dates between trials sources. Add new NCT Number column to all trials databases. Improve display of Outcomes, with consistent formats across databases.
- Treat organizations which provide material support as Sponsors in EudraCT.
- Update identity for Cortellis and Integrity from Clarivate Analytics.
New and Fixed in Version 4.3.1 (2017-02-15)
- Modified the filters for Ovid to be more forgiving of variations in file segment names for Embase and Medline.
Show complete release history