Products: BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite
The BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite includes the full capabilities of both BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines and BizInt Smart Charts for Clinical Trials. All three products are released in unison. Changes which affect only Clinical Trials or Drug Pipelines are noted in the release notes.
Subscribe to new releases by email or by RSS feed
Current version: BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite Version
Download customer software (requires userid and password)
Download tryout software (fully functional trial)
Release History for the Last 18 Months
New and Fixed in Version 4.4.1 (2017-09-03)
- Updated the InfoDesk PipelinePlus definitions to load the original publisher content for drug profiles. Users of PipelinePlus should install this update.
- Calculates an estimated trial completion date in EudraCT when a trial duration is given.
Announcing Version 4.4 (2017-08-06)
- Added a new Summary Records export to Word for Drug Pipelines and Clinical Trials data.
- Fixed the mapping of Completion Date and Primary Endpoints Completed dates between trials sources. Add new NCT Number column to all trials databases. Improve display of Outcomes, with consistent formats across databases.
- Treat organizations which provide material support as Sponsors in EudraCT.
- Update identity for Cortellis and Integrity from Clarivate Analytics.
New and Fixed in Version 4.3.1 (2017-02-15)
- Modified the filters for Ovid to be more forgiving of variations in file segment names for Embase and Medline.
Announcing Version 4.3 (2016-12-12)
- Added support for Adis Drug Insights on ProQuest Dialog.
- Added new Tool to extract the highest phase for each indication in the Drug Development Phase table.
New and fixed in Version 4.2.3 (2016-10-07)
- Several fixes related to Eudra Clinical Trials: fix the "Unable to understand file" error that some users experience when importing results; import results with only a single trial; handle multi-line trial titles (a rare occurrence).
New and Fixed in Version 4.2.2 (2016-06-13)
- Fixed several performance problems when loading results from InfoDesk PipelinePlus. Also fixed a problem with the import of Cortellis DrugId.
- Clean up Licensing Availability and Major Market Status from Pharmaprojects (Citeline web and InfoDesk).
- Fixed two crashes in Reference Rows - a crash during the wizard when applying a rules template; and a crash when exporting to Excel if all rows for a source database are hidden.
Show complete release history